Home Insurance in Ohio
How Does Home Insurance Help You in Ohio?
While the state may not require home insurance, your lender may require it. Even if you don’t have to purchase home insurance, there are still several benefits of having it. Home insurance gives you a backup plan if a catastrophe strikes your neighborhood. Whether it’s a fire or burglary, you are covered if you have the right home insurance policy. Some examples can be paying for repairs to your home and belongings after a tree damages the house or paying for injuries when someone gets hurt on your property.
Types of Home Insurance Coverage in Ohio
There is a standard policy that will have a wide variety of coverage in Ohio. An agent at Ken Boldt Insurance Agency II, Inc. in Green, OH can help you make sure you have coverage for any extra things you will need.
- Dwelling Coverage : This coverage protects the structure of the home, such as the walls and the roof.
- Personal Property Coverage : This covers what is inside the home, such as your furniture and electronics. This is coverage even if your belongings are damaged or stolen when outside the home. There will be limits on certain belongings, such as jewelry or artwork.
- Other Structures : This protects other structures on the property that are separate from the home itself, such as a shed or detached garage.
- Liability Protection : This will defend you and help pay for the damages if someone sues you after being injured on your property, or if you or a family member damages their property.
- Guest Medical Protection : This coverage will help pay for medical expenses if someone is injured at your property.
- Additional Living Expenses : This coverage will help with the increased expenses that happen if your home isn’t habitable after a covered loss. It can cover items such as a hotel stay and food.
Contact Ken Boldt Insurance Agency II, Inc. in Green, OH to get a quote on home insurance.